This procedure is to be completed by all contractors for all types of projects. Please note certain construction projects (pipe and wire, Fiber optics, and) have specific procedures that MUST have been completed before continuing. All other requests must at least have submit the Projected Scope of Work, have obtained a Temporary Entry Permit, and have received confirmation from RBMN that it was an approved request.
Contractor Access Procedure
1) Submit the Projected Scope of Work form
2) Submit 10,000 Behavior Money
3) Submit the request and payment for inspector with payment a minimum of 14 days prior to start of construction date.
4) Inspector is confirmed via email.
5) Construction can begin at this time within the requirements of the railroad and only with the presence of a Railroad inspector.
Once the project has been completed:
When project has been completed, Railroad personnel will inspect the site, determine if any damage has been done to the integrity of the rail-
**** ANYTIME AN UNUSUAL OCCURRENCE OR SAFETY RISK OCCURS ON A PROJECT, ALL WORK STOPS IMMEDIATELY UNTIL A REPORT AND INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETED. RAILROAD MANAGEMENT WILL ADVISE IF AND WHEN WORK CAN RESUME.****