UTILITY LINE REQUIREMENTS
Communications, Electric, Pipelines, etc.
The following requirements are in ADDITION to the entry requirements:
In order to complete a Pipe or wire crossing the following forms and steps will need to be followed. Please note that all forms should be emailed to email@example.com If you would prefer to mail the completed forms to the Real Estate Department, there will be a $100.00 administrative processing fee. Please enclose this when you send in your forms.
1. The Pipe and Wire application
2. Three Copies of the plans and the Engineer Review Fee. Plans for Wires, Conduit, and Cable occupations need to meet specifications found in the RB4 and all pipeline occupations need to meet specifications found in the RB8.
***THIS ITEM IS TO BE MAILED AND IS EXEMPT FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING FEE***
3. Application for Temporary Entry Permit along with Application Fee.
4. If your plans meet our engineer’s approval, you move to number 5, if not number 2 must be repeated.
5. Once the Lease Preparation fee has been received the Railroad prepares a lease agreement. Once the lease agreement is executed, the project can begin following the Contractor Access procedure.
Specifications for Wire, Conduit, and Cable Occupations
Specifications for Pipeline Occupancy
Specifications for Working on RBMN Right of Way